C+ Correcting Complex 30%
Combat + Correct with the Power of Plus
Reveal a brilliant glow, a more even skin tone, and a more youthful appearance with C+ Correcting Complex 30%™. Infused with our patent-pending MelaPATH™ technology that illuminates, refines, and rejuvenates, C+ Correcting Complex 30%™ defends and corrects the skin-damaging effects of free radicals generated by Urban Dust and High Energy Visible light (HEV or blue light).
87% of users reported visibly strong brighter skin*
94% of users reported an improvement in the evenness of skin tone*
84% of users reported visibly firmer skin*
90% of users reported an improvement in overall skin appearance*
- Helps to support the skin’s natural production of Vitamins C and E
- Delivers the next generation of Vitamin C—correcting existing damage and defending your skin for the future
- Supports the skin’s Microbiome with prebiotic technology
- 1.0 oz w/pump
*Based on results of a self-assessment questionnaire given to 31 women, ages 38-60, after 12 weeks of directed use, two times daily. Data on file. Results may vary.
Fight Oxidative Stress.
With adults spending an average of nearly 9 hours a day in front of a screen, it’s nearly impossible to avoid High-Energy Visible light (or blue light). Our MelaPATH™ technology helps to fight free radical damage caused by blue light from electronic devices.
How to Use
- Use morning and evening after cleansing, but before moisturizing. Dispense one pump into palm of hand and apply evenly to the face, avoiding the eye area. Be sure to use a daily anti-aging moisturizer with sunscreen such as Intellishade® (Original, Matte or TruPhysical™) or Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 to further protect skin from environmental stressors.
- MelaPATH™ Technology. A patent-pending blend of powerful antioxidants that is designed to combat free radicals
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan. Prebiotic technology that helps to support the Microbiome
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid. Helps to brighten the appearance of the skin and even skin tone via the Microbiome